CTSI part of new UF campus at Lake Nona
The UF Research and Academic Center at Lake Nona officially opened Nov. 30, 2012.
The $53 million roughly 106,000-square-foot facility extends UF’s presence into the greater Orlando area.
The UF Clinical and Translational Science Institute joins several other colleges, institutes and centers on the new campus: the UF College of Pharmacy, UF College of Medicine, UF Institute for Therapeutic Innovation, UF Center for Pharmacometrics and Systems Pharmacology, and UF Institute on Aging. The UF CTSI will expand research collaborations with nearby institutions and will help connect Orlando area residents to opportunities to participate in clinical research studies.
- UF news release, Nov. 30, 2012: New UF campus at Lake Nona enhances medical, economic impact in region, nation
- Gainesville Sun, Nov. 30, 2012: UF unveils its center in Medical City
- Orlando Sentinel, Nov. 30, 2012: UF Research and Academic Center opens today in Lake Nona Medical City
- Orlando Business Journal, Nov. 30, 2012:
UF Research and Academic Center at Lake Nona officially opens
- Independent Florida Alligator, Dec. 5, 2012:
UF research, academic center opens at Lake Nona in Orlando