The CTSI Programs are the vehicles by which CTSI services and projects are delivered.
- The Training and Professional Development Program organizes and delivers career development opportunities.
- The Community Engagement and Research Program leads community engagement activities.
- The Translational Technologies and Resources Program develops and administers laboratory cores and services.
- The Participant and Clinical Interactions Program develops and administers clinical research units.
- The Communications Research Program engages investigators interested in determining the effect of communication practices in health care and the means for improving health care communication.
- The Biomedical Informatics, Pilot and Collaborative Projects, Research Design and Analysis, and Regulatory Knowledge and Research Support programs create and provide services to all of our constituents.
- The Personalized Medicine Program is preparing the UF&Shands health system and the state of Florida to be leaders in personalized medicine.
- The Tracking and Evaluation Program supports the work of the CTSI by measuring, assessing and reporting the impact of the CTSI and by providing critical feedback on CTSI strategy and execution.
For more information, please contact the CTSI Home at 352-273-8700, or review the program pages listed at left. Each page contains contact information for the program directors. They look forward to hearing from you.