Research Design and Analysis
The Research Design and Analysis program (RDAP) provides a single central location for investigators to seek research design and analysis support through the Clinical and Translational Science Institute (CTSI). It links investigators with multidisciplinary faculty members and experts in various methodological techniques including biostatistics, epidemiology, qualitative data techniques, measurement and evaluation in health related research. This program also assists students and young investigators to access basic and advanced graduate classes in research design, data acquisition and management, and data analysis that are applicable across the entire spectrum of clinical and translational research. The main goals of the RDAP program include:
- Serving as an early point of contact for investigators to facilitate their research, whether stand-alone or multidisciplinary.
- Providing investigators with high quality research design and analysis assistance for their grant applications.
- Act as a liaison to ensure that the educational needs in both quantitative and qualitative methods, individually tailored to students and young investigators are met.
- Develop and adopt new methodology as needed for specific clinical and translational research.
- UF Department of Biostatistics: http://www.biostat.ufl.edu
- UF Department of Health Outcomes and Policy: http://www.health-outcomes-policy.ufl.edu
- UF Department of Statistics: http://www.stat.ufl.edu/
- UF Department of Epidemiology: http://epidemiology.phhp.ufl.edu
- Association of Clinical and Translational Statisticians: http://ags.bwh.harvard.edu
Jon Shuster, 352-294-5968, firstname.lastname@example.org