Research Design and AnalysisThe Research Design and Analysis Program (RDAP) provides a single central location for investigators to seek research design and analysis support through the CTSI. It links investigators with multidisciplinary faculty members and expertise in various methodological techniques including biostatistics, epidemiology, measurement and evaluation in health services research. This Program also provides a robust training portfolio of basic and advanced graduate courses and short courses in research design, data acquisition, management, complex analysis and techniques that are applicable across the clinical and translational science research continuum. The main goals of the Research Design and Analysis Program are to:
- Establish the Research Design and Analysis Program (RDAP) as an early point of contact to facilitate multi- and interdisciplinary CTS.
- Provide a robust training portfolio of basic and advanced graduate courses and short courses in research design, data acquisition and management and analysis concepts and techniques performed across the CTS research continuum from preclinical to community engagement.
- Develop and adopt new methodology needed for clinical and translational research study design and analysis.
- UF Department of Biostatistics: http://www.biostat.ufl.edu
- UF Department of Health Outcomes and Policy: http://www.health-outcomes-policy.ufl.edu
- UF Department of Statistics: http://www.stat.ufl.edu/
- UF Department of Epidemiology: http://epidemiology.phhp.ufl.edu
- Association of Clinical and Translational Statisticians: http://ags.bwh.harvard.edu
Jon Shuster, 352-265-2548, firstname.lastname@example.org