The purpose of the Leadership Group is to:
- Provide institutional and strategic visioning and direction to UF CTSI Director, Co-Director, and the Executive Committee;
- Provide final approval of funding including support from UF CTSA Grant, UF Office of Research and College of Medicine;
- Engage the External Advisory Committee in providing and soliciting feedback on the progress and direction of the UF CTSI and utilize their expertise and experience in developing and refining the mission, vision and strategic direction of the UF CTSI;
- Ensure institutional support and remove barriers to progress;
- Serve as a resource to UF CTSI leadership in support of informed and effective decision making, institutional engagement and change management;
- Support the alignment of the strategic plans and processes of UF Health and UF CTSI;
- Ensure the goals and needs of stakeholder groups, colleges and organizations are represented.
For further information contact Dr. David Nelson, Director, UF CTSI, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 352-273-8700.