The purpose of the UF CTSI Stakeholders Group is to:
- Facilitate clinical and translational science engagement, collaboration and participation across UF and the community;
- Advise CTSI Director, UF Leadership and UF CTSI Executive Operations Committee on all matters related to facilitating collaboration;
- Support and promote the goals and activities of the CTSI;
- Ensure two-way communications, including conveying to and from college, constituency or organization clinical and translational science related goals, needs, expertise, opportunities and activities;
- Participate in the annual strategic planning process of the UF CTSI.
The members of the UF CTSI Stakeholders Group serve as representatives of the widely diverse and distributed colleges, institutes, and other organizations involved with UF CTSI. Please contact your organizations’ representative to provide feedback or suggestions regarding your research needs.
For further information contact Dr. David Nelson, Director, UF CTSI, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 352-273-8700.