UF Consent2Share – Tomorrow’s answers start with you.
This page provides information about UF Consent2Share, a new opportunity for UF&Shands patients to join UF researchers in seeking pathways to better health. There are two ways patients can help advance health research:
- Consider donating blood or tissue leftover from their health care visits to help UF researchers discover what causes disease and how to prevent, treat and cure it.
- Consider allowing UF researchers to contact them about new health research studies that might help them and others in the future.
This opportunity is currently being offered to patients of the Internal Medicine & Medical Specialties clinic at Shands Medical Plaza in Gainesville, Fla. It will expand to more patients in 2013.
- Informed Consent Form and Authorization
- Frequently Asked Questions
- About UF Consent2Share
- UF Research Studies & Clinical Trials
Contact for Questions
CTSI Informed Consent Line: 352-265-DATA (352-265-3282)