Led by the UF CTSI, the Personalized Medicine Program at UF&Shands has been highlighted in several stories and publications since its official launch on June 25, 2012.
Here’s a round-up of recent news and publications:
- GenomeWeb’s Genome Technology, Oct. 1, 2012: Reality Check – Educating Physicians on Genomic Medicine
- Supplemental Section to USA Today, Sept. 28, 2012: Personalized Health
- DARK Daily, Sept. 5, 2012: Genetic Testing Used at University of Florida to Deliver Personalized Medicine to Heart Patients
- Johnson J.A., Burkley B.M., Langaee T.Y., Clare-Salzler M.J., Klein T.E., Altman R.B. (2012). Implementing Personalized Medicine: Development of a Cost-Effective Customized Pharmacogenetics Genotyping Array. Clin Pharmacol Ther. advance online publication 22 Aug 2012. doi: 10.1038/clpt.2012.125.
- WCJB-TV ABC 20, July 10, 2012: Interview with Dr. Julie Johnson about personalized medicine
- GenomeWeb’s Pharmacogenomics Reporter, June 27, 2012: UF to Genotype All Comers at Cath Lab to Personalize Treatment with Plavix, Eventually Other Drugs