Apply for the 2017-18 Translational Pilot Program
The UF Clinical and Translational Science Institute (CTSI) is pleased to invite applications for the Translational Pilot Program, which provides up to $50,000 for projects with “learning health system” approaches that emphasize engagement of clinicians and integration of translational research into the clinical environment. Submit a brief email of interest to Katie Blackburn by 5 p.m. on Friday, Jan. 6, 2017 to begin the application process. Read more about additional eligibility criteria in the full RFA.
- Phase 1 awards of up to $15,000 each.
- Phase 2 awards of up to $50,000 each
Questions? Come to an information session or join via webinar.
- Wednesday, Dec. 14, 2016 with Dr. David R. Nelson from 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. in CTRB 2161
- Or join the webinar from your computer, tablet or smartphone. Dial in: (571) 317-3122; Access Code: 209-192-093
- Thursday, Jan. 5, 2017 with Dr. Betsy Shenkman from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. in CTRB 3161
- Or join the webinar from your computer, tablet or smartphone. Dial in: (571) 317-3122; Access Code: 203-677-16
- Submit an email of interest to Katie Blackburn by 5 p.m. Friday, Jan. 6, 2017
- Research teams will be notified by Jan. 23, 2017 of approval to submit a full application
- If given approval from the pilot committee, the research team should submit a full application by 5 p.m. Friday, Feb. 24, 2017
- Applicants will be notified of funding decisions by April 7, 2017