Seminar August 31: Rare Disease Update
Are you a research coordinator who is focused on professional development?
Attend the UF CTSI Clinical Research Professionals Advisory Council seminar series on the last Friday of the month from noon to 1 p.m. Each seminar will focus on a different topic that aims to foster development and share resources.
Next seminar: Friday, August 31, 2018
“Rare Disease Update”
Noon – 1:30 p.m.
Communicore 1-11 in Gainesville or Alumni Auditorium in Jacksonville.
Lunch will be provided.
- Holly Morris, MSN, RN, CCRC, CHRC, CTSI Director of Research Services
- Lee Ann Lawson, MS, ARNP, CCRC, Coordinator Research Programs, Division of Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Upon completion of this seminar, attendees should be able to:
- State the history of Rare Disease Day and its importance
- Gain understanding of incentives for rare disease research
- Learn what patients with rare disease want their health professionals to know
SoCRA credit is available for this seminar.
Save the date for these 2018 seminars
|Sept. 28, 2018||Communicating with the IRB: You can be heard AND approved presented by Tiffany Pineda|
|Oct. 26, 2018||ClinicalTrials.gov at UF– To Register Or Not To Register??? presented by Elizabeth Piantadosi|
|Nov. 30, 2018||Communication Competence, presented by Jade Williams|