Obesity Research Alliance Seminar Series kicks off August 29
The University of Florida Obesity Research Alliance brings several renowned researchers to campus to discuss findings, exchange ideas, and keep UF’s diverse, multidisciplinary community of obesity researchers informed about current topics and trends.
Want to see what it’s all about? Watch previous seminars here.
Next seminar: Exercise & Weight Loss Maintenance: Taking Steps to Address Individual Variability
- Wednesday, August 29, 2018
- Noon – 1 p.m.
- Room 2161, Clinical and Translational Research Building
Presented by Paul MacLean, PhD
- Professor of Medicine, University of Colorado Denver
- Research Director, Division of Endocrinology, Metabolism & Diabetes
- Director, Energy Metabolism Program
- Associate Director, Metabolic Core & Energy Balance Laboratory, Colorado Nutrition & Obesity Research Center
More seminars will be announced in this space and in the CTSI’s weekly newsletter, Quick Links (sign up for the newsletter here).
For more information about upcoming speakers or to learn more about the UF Obesity Research Alliance, contact Darci Miller at email@example.com. Anyone with an interest in obesity research is welcome to join the alliance.
The seminar series was sponsored by the Department of Health Outcomes and Policy, UF’s Institute for Child Health Policy, the OneFlorida Clinical Research Consortium, the UF Clinical and Translational Science Institute and the UF Diabetes Institute.