The Regulatory Knowledge and Support (RKS) Program’s goal is to facilitate rapid activation of research. The program also provides an institution-wide resource for consultation on ethical issues in the design and conduct of research. To design and implement its services and procedures, the RKS Program works closely with investigators, the UF Institutional Review Boards and the CTSI Scientific Advisory Committee.
The RKS Program provides a range of services to research teams, including:
- Research Project Navigators
- IRB, RAC and ClinicalTrials.gov Support
- Quality Assurance Services
- Regulatory Assistance (IND/IDE)
- Research Ethics Consulting
- Research Subject Advocate
To submit a service request, please complete the Regulatory Assistance Form.
Holly L. Morris, MSN, RN, CCRC, CHRC
Director of Research Services
UF Clinical and Translational Science Institute
H. Robert Kolb, RN, MS, CCRC