The CTSI Steering Committee meets monthly to develop strategic direction for the institute. Members include program directors, health system leaders, community representatives, and scientific leaders.
The Steering Committee is chaired by Dr. Linda Cottler.
CTSI Steering Committee
- Russell M. Bauer, Ph.D., Professor of Clinical and Health Psychology, UF College of Public Health and Health Professions
- Shirley Bloodworth, Citizen Scientist
- Marcelle Nascimento, D.D.S., Ph.D., Associate Professor of Restorative Dental Sciences, UF College of Dentistry
- Olveen Carrasquillo, M.D., M.P.H., Professor of Medicine and Public Health Sciences, University of Miami
- Michael J. Clare-Salzler, M.D., Chair of Pathology, Immunology and Laboratory Medicine, UF College of Medicine
- Irvin PeDro Cohen, Ed.D., UF CTSI Community Advisory Board and First Coast YMCA
- Linda B. Cottler, Ph.D., M.P.H., Chair of Epidemiology, UF College of Public Health and Health Professions and UF College of Medicine
- Michael Gutter, Ph.D., Associate Dean for Extension, UF Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences
- William Hogan, M.D., M.S., Professor of Health Outcomes and Biomedical Informatics, UF College of Medicine
- Jeff Joyce, Ph.D., Senior Associate Dean for Research and Graduate Programs, Florida State University College of Medicine
- Peter Iafrate, Pharm.D., UF Institutional Review Boards
- Debra Lyon, Ph.D., R.N., Executive Associate Dean, UF College of Nursing
- Wayne McCormack, Ph.D., Professor of Pathology, Immunology and Laboratory Medicine, UF College of Medicine
- Thomas A. Pearson, M.D., M.P.H., Ph.D., Executive Vice President for Research and Education, UF Health
- Carl Pepine, M.D., Professor of Cardiovascular Medicine, UF College of Medicine
- Michael Perri, Ph.D., Dean, UF College of Public Health and Health Professions
- Mobeen Rathore, M.B.B.S. (M.D.), Associate Chair of Pediatrics, UF College of Medicine-Jacksonville
- Temple O. Robinson, M.D., CEO, Bond Community Health Center, Inc.
- Desmond Schatz, M.D., Associate Chair of Pediatrics, UF College of Medicine
- Diana Wilkie, Ph.D., R.N., FAAN, Professor of Biobehavioral Nursing Science, UF College of Nursing
- John Wingard, M.D., Deputy Director, UF Health Cancer Center