The UF CTSI leadership:
- Provides visioning, leadership and direction to all aspects of UF CTSI
- Fosters and cultivates collaboration and external relationships
- Models values, and conveys purpose of UF CTSI to all stakeholder groups
- Leads development of strategies and goals
- Engages in open, honest and direct communications
- Drives and champions change management processes
- Leads and manages governance structure and activities
- Builds a mature, competent learning organization in support of clinical and translational science
- Oversees all services and functions, ensuring optimal performance, efficiency, effectiveness, and customer focus
- Oversees development and implementation of annual strategic and budget planning
The UF CTSI leadership is:
- David Nelson, MD, Director, UF CTSI, Professor and Associate Dean for Clinical Research, College of Medicine, and Assistant Vice President for Research, UF Office of Research
- Betsy Shenkman, PhD, Co-Director, UF CTSI, Professor and Chair, Department of Health Outcomes and Policy, and Director, UF Institute for Child Health Policy
In addition, the UF CTSI Leadership and its Executive Committee represent the UF CTSI in meetings of the national CTSA Consortium Steering Committee and Domain Task Forces.
For further information contact Dr. David Nelson, Director, UF CTSI at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 352-273-8700.