The CTSI Home provides basic organization and administration support for the Clinical and Translational Science Institute and its activities. See below for members of the CTSI Home team, whose functions include:
- Strategic planning and governance. The CTSI organizes open, engaged strategic planning and governance processes to continuously revise and improve the CTSI mission, values, goals, strategies, tactics and measures of achievement. CTSI programs and resource allocation are aligned with the strategic plan.
- Grants management. The CTSI Home manages and administers CTSA-related grants.
- Reporting. The CTSI Home organizes the extensive annual CTSA reporting activities.
- Hiring. The CTSI Home provides full-service HR support for its programs.
- Budgeting. The CTSI Home manages CTSA and institutional funds to ensure efficient use of resources.
- Program development. Working with its constituents and governance groups, the CTSI Home develops new opportunities for clinical and translational science at UF and its partners.
- Program support. CTSI Home provides planning, project, budget and administrative support to its programs.
- Communications. The CTSI seeks to keep its constituents well informed. Communications take a variety of forms including this portal, email, news releases, social media, news feeds and more.
- CTSA Consortium activities. The CTSI Home coordinates activities with the national CTSA consortium.
- Project planning and portfolio management. The CTSI has more than 80 active projects. The CTSI Home manages the project portfolio.
- Tracking and evaluation, including development, collection, analysis and presentation of service and satisfaction metrics, vignettes, milestone reporting.
For more information about the CTSI and its role in the development of clinical and translational science, please peruse this portal. If you need more information, please click below to send us an email.