The CTSI Operations & Administration provides basic organization and administration support for the Clinical and Translational Science Institute and its activities. See below for members of the CTSI Home team, whose functions include:
- Strategic planning and governance. The CTSI organizes open, engaged strategic planning and governance processes to continuously revise and improve the CTSI mission, values, goals, strategies, tactics and measures of achievement. CTSI programs and resource allocation are aligned with the strategic plan.
- Grants management. Manages and administers CTSA-related grants.
- Reporting. Organizes the extensive annual CTSA reporting activities.
- Hiring. Provides full-service HR support for its programs.
- Budgeting. Manages CTSA and institutional funds to ensure efficient use of resources.
- Program development. Working with its constituents and governance groups, the CTSI Operations & Admin team develops new opportunities for clinical and translational science at UF and its partners.
- Program support. Provides planning, project, budget and administrative support to its programs.
- Communications. The CTSI seeks to keep its constituents well informed. Communications take a variety of forms including this portal, email, news releases, social media, news feeds and more.
- CTSA Consortium activities. Coordinates activities with the national CTSA consortium.
- Project planning and portfolio management. Manages the CTSI’smore than 80 active projects.
- Tracking and evaluation. Development, collection, analysis and presentation of service and satisfaction metrics, vignettes, milestone reporting.
For more information about the CTSI and its role in the development of clinical and translational science, please peruse this portal. If you need more information, please click below to send us an email.