The University of Florida-Florida State University Clinical and Translational Science Award (UF-FSU CTSA) hub is committed to open, participatory processes for gathering input from its constituents regarding ways to improve clinical and translational science and making decisions regarding priorities and resource allocations.
UF CTSI and UF-FSU CTSA hub governance groups consist of leading scientists, community members, trainees, program directors and other participants in the advancement of clinical and translational science at the University of Florida and Florida State University. Each group meets regularly to review input, consider recommendations and make decisions regarding next steps for the UF CTSI.
UF-FSU CTSA Hub Governing Board
The purpose of the UF-FSU CTSA Hub Governing Board is to:
- Appoint and evaluate the leadership of the UF-FSU CTSA hub;
- Secure financial commitment from the university and academic health center to the CTSI;
- Approve the institute’s strategic and financial plans and support alignment of the strategic plans and processes of UF, UF Health, the UF CTSI, and Florida State University;
- Ensure institutional support, remove barriers to progress and serve as a resource to leadership in support of informed and effective decision making, institutional engagement and change management.
Executive Director | UF CTSI | Phone: 352-273-8700
CTSI Steering Committee
The CTSI Steering Committee meets monthly to develop strategic direction for the institute. Members include program directors, health system leaders, community representatives, and scientific leaders.
Director | UF Healthstreet | Dean’s Professor | Department of Epidemiology | UF College of Medicine | UF College of Public Health and Health Professions | Associate Dean for Research | UF College of Public Health and Health Professions | President-Elect | Association for Clinical and Translational Science
CEO | Bond Community Health Center, Inc
Associate Chair of Pediatrics | UF College of Medicine
Professor of Biobehavioral Nursing Science | UF College of Nursing
Director | UF Health Cancer Center
UF-FSU CTSA Hub External Advisory Committee
The purpose of the UF-FSU CTSA Hub External Advisory Committee (EAC) is to:
- Serve as an external advisory board to the UF CTSI and leadership at UF and FSU;
- Critically review all aspects of the UF-FSU CTSA hub, from administration to development and implementation of the research and training goals;
- Visit UF CTSI annually to evaluate and advise all programs, services, goals and direction;
- Provide written evaluation of the progress of the UF-FSU CTSA hub, identifying current strengths and weaknesses of the program and recommending corrective actions.
COO | UF CTSI | Phone: 352-273-8700
Professor of Medicine and Public Health Sciences | UM Miller School of Medicine | Associate Dean for Clinical and Translational Research | Co-Director of the Clinical and Translational Science Institute
Executive Vice Chancellor for Health Affairs | MU School of Medicine
Executive Director | LISC Jacksonville
Associate VP for Research | Co-Director, Center for Genomic Medicine | Co-Director, Utah Center for Clinical and Translational Science | UofU School of Medicine
Assistant Professor of Family Medicine and Community Health | Director, Community Engagement to Advance Research and Community Health
Associate Director| UMN CTSI
Chair | Department of Biomedical Informatics (DBMI) and Senior Vice President for Research and Innovation | Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Former President & CEO | Regenstrief Institute
Executive Director | Duke Clinical Research Institute
Vice Dean | Duke University School of Medicine
Chair | Department of Population Health Sciences | Director, Center for Healthcare Informatics and Policy | Executive Director, Health Information Technology Evaluation Collaborative (HITEC) | Professor, Medical Informatics | Weill Cornell Medical College
Deputy Director, COO | Yale Center for Clinical Investigation | Associate Director for Clinical Research | Yale School of Medicine
Evaluation Director | Clinical and Translational Science Collaborative Center for Clinical Investigation | Case Western Reserve University
Please consider participating by sharing your thoughts, your talent, your effort.