2011 Strategic Planning RetreatThe 2011 strategic planning retreat was held at the UF Hilton on January 14, 2011.
Strategic Planning Materials
- Purpose and Desired Outcomes
- 2010 UF CTSI Strategic Plan
- 2010 CTSI External Advisory Committee Report
- UF CTSI Major Projects Update
- Annual Planning Calendar
- UF CTSI Organizational Chart
- Participant List 2011 CTSI Planning Retreat (N=186)
- Strategic Goals — CTSA, UF&Shands, UF CTSI
- CTSA National Consortium Website
- UF CTSI: Where Science Meets Hope, Dr. David Nelson, MD. Director, UF Clinical and Translational Science Institute, Associate Dean, Clinical Research, College of Medicine.
- Building the CTSI and Strategic Planning to Date, Dr. Michael Conlon, PhD. Associate Director and Chief Operating Officer, UF CTSI.
- Opportunities and Challenges of Translational Research at the University of Florida College of Medicine, Dr. Stephen Sugrue, PhD. Senior Associate Dean for Research Affairs, College of Medicine.
- Review the work of the retreat attendees and background materials.
- Refine and/or develop recommendations for the following Strategic Plan components:
- Shared Values and Defining Characteristics (include influence on Mission and Vision)
- Strategic Goals
Note: The Strategic Goals and Strategies Work Groups have combined their efforts in responding to the charge.
- Shared Values and Defining Characteristics
Following the Work Group Recommendations
- Retreat participants will review work group recommendations and provide feedback.
- Share recommendations with UF and CTSI leadership in March.
- Strategic Plan for the coming year will be completed, followed by implementation activities, in April.
For additional information about the retreat, or to participate in the strategic planning process, please contact Dr. Michael Conlon, Associate Director & COO, at firstname.lastname@example.org