The Un-Meeting on Rural Health and Health Equity sparked collaboration opportunities. Do you have opportunities to add? Email us at email@example.com.
Continue the Conversation
We’re planning an Our Community, Our Health forum on rural health. The format, a town hall meeting that facilitates two-way communication between the community and researchers, is a platform for sharing ideas about health-research priorities, a vehicle for communicating research findings to the community, and a way to integrate ideas for research from multiple stakeholders across the country. If your site is interested in participating or hosting, please email Tamara Lowery at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the Un-Meeting on Rural Health and Health Equity Group on LinkedIn.
On other social-media platforms, use #ruralunmeeting to highlight your stories, resources and ideas, and search for the hashtag to see others’ contributions and live posts and photos from the Un-Meeting.
Subscribe for occasional email updates about collaboration, opportunities, and other outcomes of the Un-Meeting.
The Center for Leading Innovation & Collaboration (CLIC), the coordinating center for the Clinical and Translational Science Awards (CTSA) Program, sponsored the Un-Meeting.
- Start a discussion on the CLIC Forum
- Submit a WOW! story about how the CTSA Program improves the translational science process and public health.
Visit the Rural Health Information Hub to find or promote upcoming events related to rural health.
- Apply by May 15 to the CLIC Synergy Paper RFA
- Submit manuscripts by October 31 for Journal of Clinical and Translational Science’s special themed issue on Clinical and Translational Science to Improve Rural Health
Apply for Funding
- Explore CTSA Collaborative Innovation Award funding opportunity announcements.
- Visit the Rural Health Information Hub for resources and services that can help you find funding and other opportunities to support rural health.