NIH Shared Instrumentation (SIG) and High End Instrumentation (HEI) Grants
- SIG & HEI Workshop Agenda March 31, 2017
- NIH High End Instrumentation Workshop_Pearson
- NIH High End Instrumentation_Jaishankar
The NIH Office of Research Infrastructure Programs (ORIP) has issued its call for proposals for the Shared Instrumentation Grant Program (SIG) and the High-End Instrumentation Grant Program (HEI).
Shared Instrumentation Grant Program (SIG) – the SIG Program funds grant awards in the $50,000 to $600,000 range.
- NIH 2022 guidelines for the SIG Program are available here: https://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/pa-files/PAR-22-080.html
High-End Instrumentation Grant Program (HEI) – the HEI Program funds grant awards in the $600,001 to $2,000,000 range.
- NIH 2022 guidelines for the HEI Program are available here: https://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/pa-files/PAR-22-079.html
Faculty intending to submit to either of these NIH S10 programs are requested to submit their information via the UF Office of Research InfoReady system ASAP. See links below for submission. (Note: you must be on campus or on the VPN to access these links.)
- SIG: https://ufresearch.infoready4.com/#competitionDetail/1860330
- HEI: https://ufresearch.infoready4.com/#competitionDetail/1860307
Please note, at this time, UF is not eligible to apply to the Basic Instrumentation Grant Program (BIG) that is mentioned in the SIG and HEI solicitations.