Training Grant Application Resources
Interested in writing a training grant?
The Office of Biomedical Research Career Development is here to help you. We can assist you with:
- Boilerplate language describing core curricula and facilities
- Diversity and inclusion efforts, evaluation and education structure
- Data tables
- Letters of institutional support
- Assembling training faculty in your area with the highest commitment to mentoring students
Find the RFA most appropriate to your endeavor and we will get to work on your application!
Proposals (and occasionally publications) which use T Team Services should acknowledge the UF Clinical and Translational Science Award’s Translational Workforce Development Program for the support of the application or publication (Grant # UL1TR001427). For recent announcements, please review the slides of our most recent T Team Meeting (June 2018). For more detailed instructions on the process of writing a training grant, please review our latest Applicants_Workshop.
Facilities and Curricula Descriptions
- Facilities and Other Resources
- HSC Graduate Certificates List 2018
- Sample Institutional Commitment Letter
- Sample T32 Plan for Instruction in the Responsible Conduct of Research (May 2017)
- GMS 6848: Ensuring Rigor and Reproducibility in Clinical and Translational Research (June 2018)
Diversity and Inclusion Efforts
- Diversity and Inclusion Recruitment and Retention Presentation
Presented by Dr. Talline Martins
- Recruitment and Retention Plan (March 2018)
Written by Dr. Talline Martins
- Format for the Recruitment and Retention Plan to Enhance Diversity
Evaluation and Education Resources
- Guidance for Writing T32 Curriculum and Evaluation Components
Presented by Dr. Linda Behar-Horenstein
- Effectively using an External Advisory Board (March 2018)
Presented by Dr. David Bloom
- Mentor Academy
Managed by Dr. Roger Fillingim
- Mentor/Trainee Compact (June 2018)
Developed by Dr. Linda Cottler
- UF Health Directory
- Training Grant Library- Construction Underway! Please contact the BRCD Office to arrange the viewing of select, representative training grant proposals.
Updates from the NIH:
- Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award (NRSA) Institutional Research Training Grant (Parent T32) PA-18-403
- Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award (NRSA) Short-Term Institutional Research Training Grant (Parent T35) PA-18-404
- New training data table formats must be used for all RPPRs and training grant applications. Applicants may create tables for their applications and RPPRs either by using fillable tables in MS Word or via the xTRACT system.