Created in collaboration with the CTSI, the UF Health Pipeline to Proposal Development Grant Program is sponsored by the office of the UF Health Executive Vice President for Research and Education and is modeled on the Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute (PCORI) Pipeline to Proposal mechanism.
The program is open to UF faculty (clinicians, researchers) and offers a limited number of nine-month pilot grants to develop capacity for patient-centered outcomes research. The goal of this internal seed funding is to help faculty build capacity and engage communities around a common healthcare research interest.
In keeping with PCORI Thematic areas, the program supports projects that focus on one of the following priority areas:
- Assessment of Prevention, Diagnosis and Treatment Options
- Improving Healthcare Systems
- Communication and Dissemination Research
- Addressing Disparities
- Accelerating Patient-Centered Outcomes Research and Methodological Research
Projects funded to date are described on the UF Health Pipeline to Proposal Development Grants page. Please check back for information about future requests for applications.
Contacts for Questions
For questions about this opportunity, please contact the CTSI Implementation Science Program:
- Betsy Shenkman, PhD, email@example.com
- Katie Eddleton, MPH, firstname.lastname@example.org