The CTSI Recruitment Center optimizes recruitment and retention of study participants through consultations and services and collaborative research on the science of recruitment.
A top reason for health research study termination is the failure to recruit participants.
Contact us for a no-cost recruitment consultation at any point in your study, even before submitting for IRB approval. Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Recruitment, retention, and dissemination planning
- Feasibility queries for local and national databases
- Development and feedback on recruitment materials
- Utilizing social media to access participants
- Referrals for additional CTSI services
Meet the team
A national connection
The CTSI Recruitment Center will serve as UF’s liaison to the national CTSA Trial Innovation Network Recruitment Innovation Centers and will contribute to the science of recruitment with an emphasis on participation of special populations, the use of innovative methods to disseminate messages about research and its findings, and the engagement of communities in methods to recruit and retain participants into health research that is relevant to them.
Emma Weeks, PhD, IFAS