Location subject to change: possible virtual option.
- Keynote Speakers:
- W. Brad Johnson, PhD - Professor of Psychology, Department of Leadership, Ethics and Law, U.S. Naval Academy
- Christine Pfund, PhD - Senior Scientist, Wisconsin Center for Education Research, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Maj. Chaveso "Chevy" Cook - Active Officer, U.S. Army; Doctoral Student, Human Development, Tufts University
• Enhance their mentoring skills
• Learn from experts in the field
• Meet and engage national leaders and authors
• Expand their research and reflect on program advances.
Two-hour sessions, concurrent sessions, and networking opportunities are also part of the program. The conference culminates with a World Café which encourages knowledge sharing among people of varied backgrounds with a living network of collaborative dialogue around questions that matter to real-life situations.
Submit your proposals >
Learn more about the conference >
Register here for a UF faculty & staff discount >
Presented by the International Mentoring Association (IMA)