Questionnaire for COVID-19 Screening
- Have you been tested for COVID-19 and had a positive result? When? Were you treated? Has it been greater than 14 days since treatment?
- Do you currently have or had in the past 14 days any of the following symptoms?
- Shortness of breath
- New loss of taste or smell
- Vomiting or diarrhea
- Have you been in close contact (within 6 ft.) of anyone with a positive COVID-19 test result or suspected respiratory symptoms related to COVID-19 infection within the past 14 days?
- Have you taken a cruise of any kind (ocean or river, international or domestic) or traveled to one of these areas with widespread or ongoing community spread of COVID-19 within the last 14 days:
- China, Iran, United Kingdom and Ireland
- New York, New Jersey, Connecticut
- COVID-19 guidelines are fluid and change with areas of community spread, please refer to the State of Florida guidelines for up to date information at the following links: https://floridahealthcovid19.gov/travelers/
If the person answers yes to any of the above questions they will not be allowed in the CRC, their Study PI/coordinator will be notified and their study visit will need to be rescheduled.
If the person is cleared with the questionnaire, obtain their temperature Temperature must be less than 100.4°F or 38°C to proceed. If the temperature meets guidelines, inform them that they may enter CRC but they will be required to wear a mask at all times in all public and patient care areas of the CRC and must practice social distancing.
Participants are limited to one visitor/caregiver during their appointment.